CORELDRAW GRAPHICS SUITE FOR PROFESSIONALS & FRESH STARTERS
Graphic Design, also known as communication design, is the art and practice of planning and projecting ideas and experiences with visual and textual content. This course is focused on both theoretical and practical parts. The aim of the course is to develop design sense in trainees by the help of theoretical concepts and practice.
The focus of practical part will be on designing software e.g. Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Different exercises related to online market requirements will be assigned to the trainees. So that they can work professionally for the online market.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
After completing this course, trainees will be able to:-
- Present ideas\illustrations using the basic concepts of Design.
- Develop basic sense of Graphic Designing with the help of both theory and practice.
- Implement the basic concepts of Graphic Design in freelancing projects.
- Professionally use the graphics software such as Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Identify the important commercial jobs of Graphic Designer.
- Perform various graphic designing jobs such as designing logos, posters, billboards, calendars, web pages and info graphics etc.
- Earn through performing the above said tasks in online market.
- Fulfill the requirements of online market in reference to freelancing as a Graphic Designer.
BATCH DURATION: 08 WEEKS
SESSION DURATION: 2.5 HOURS
FEE: 35,000 (27% DISCOUNT) 25,550/- Separate charges for course pack including, Lesson plan, Learning resources, Sample project for students, Student documents and student worksheets and supplementary digitals books
COMPLETION AWARD: Certificate or Diploma or Degree or Principle Authority Badges or Distinction Shield
OPTION FOR ONLINE CLASSES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE
LANGUAGE MEDIUM: URDU & ENGLISH
- Simulation and Scenario Learning through Smart Board Technology
- Practical work in State of the art Computer Labs with high performance systems
- Option for Free Online Digital Library available for Candidates
- Analyzing and working on current cases and success factors for high profits
- Community Learning techniques
- Role Based Learning (Roles like Managers, Supervisors or Entrepreneurs)
WHO SHOULD JOIN
- Whether you are a student, or an amateur who loves graphic designing or a professional already working in this field
- Students from any discipline in pursuit of earning money and recognition through graphic designing
- Students who want to sell their skills and services to the international market for higher returns
- Working professionals in sales and marketing department or brand or product management who are looking forward for quick promotion and salary increase
- Current freelancers who want to build and differentiate their businesses
- Anyone interested in becoming a professional freelancer and use graphic designing as a skill or supporting skill
- Conventional designers who want to become professional designers
- Anyone interested in a proper certification in Graphic Designing courses
- Internationally graphic designer annual salaries are as high as $65,000 and as low as $25,000, the majority of graphic designer’s salaries currently range between $35,000 (25th percentile) to $55,000 (75th percentile)
- Based on Recent Job Postings for a graphic designer the job market in Lahore, PK and the surrounding area is very active. Graphic designer expert in your area makes on average $40,500 per year, or the same as the national average annual salary of $40,500.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes