PROFESSIONAL WRITING EXPERTISE
This course will prepare students for many kinds of writing, including reports, resumes, blogs, website content, proposal writing and copywriting. In the uneven playing field of our education system, fluency in English is particularly varied across different categories of schools. This course aspires to equalize some of that discrepancy to give an equal chance to youth from all kinds of educational institutions. This course also covers some basics of Language Arts including grammar, vocabulary, parts of speech and common errors in their use. Parts of the course focus on enhancing thinking conceptually, improving observation and analytical skills, so that learners can produce richer textual content.
After completing this course, a trainee will be able to:
- Effectively and confidently communicate in English at their workplace.
- Grasp the essentials of English grammar and usage.
- Write effective memos, letters, e- mails and reports.
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations.
- Effectively use the conventions of English Language.
- Examine texts function across a range of genres, contexts and cultures for both creative writing and business communications.
- Write for websites, social media, blogs, advertisements, presentations as well as copywriting, editing, ghost and business writing, etc.
- Initiate into habits of mind to engender creativity.
- Identify and apply his/her strengths in freelance marketplace using writing as a skill.
BATCH DURATION: 08 WEEKS
SESSION DURATION: 2.5 HOURS
FEE: 80,000 FOR STUDENTS & FRESH STARTERS (70% DISCOUNT) 24,000
COMPLETION AWARD: Certificate or Diploma or Degree or Principle Authority Badges or Distinction Shield
OPTION FOR ONLINE CLASSES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE
BONUS SESSION AND AFTER SALES SERVICE ASSISTANCE
LANGUAGE MEDIUM: URDU & ENGLISH
- Simulation and Scenario Learning through Smart Board Technology
- Practical work in State of the art Computer Labs with high performance systems
- Option for Free Online Digital Library available for Candidates
- Analyzing and working on current cases and success factors for high profits
- Community Learning techniques
- Role Based Learning (Roles like Managers, Supervisors or Entrepreneurs)
WHO SHOULD JOIN
- Students from any discipline in pursuit of earning money and recognition
- Students who want sell their skills and services to the international market for higher returns
- Working professionals who are looking forward for quick promotion and salary increase
- Current freelancers who want to build and differentiate their businesses
- Anyone interested in becoming a professional freelancer
- House wives who want to earn home base Income and a consistent revenue scheme
- Also designed for Aimed at mid-career or senior professionals who need to write balanced and thorough reports – either to persuade, inform or request an outcome
- People who are having a hard time in achieving a desired band score for International English Language Test or want to have a stronger command over English language usage
- Can earn high monetary returns by writing for companies, magazines, other freelancers, bloggers, and news & articles services
- Improve your effectiveness by writing well
- Learn how to get your message across in writing
- Achieve the Results that you want by learning to write convincingly
- Improve your Performance & Profile by writing professionally
- Learn to Write from the Reader’s Perspective
- Learn to Write Confidently & Clearly
- Reduce Rework in Re-writing Reports
- Network with Other Industry Professionals
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes