R12.2 Oracle E-Business Suite Fundamentals Ed 1
|26/02/2021||2pm to 5pm||2||3 hrs||2000|
What you will learn
R12.2 Oracle E-Business Suite Fundamentals Ed 1 training helps you build a functional foundation for any E-Business Suite Fundamentals course. It’s ideal for those who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12, 12.1 or 12.2
- Access and navigate within Oracle Applications using the user interface.
- Understand major architectural components in E-Business Suite.
- Identify and describe the benefits of R12.2 footprint.
- Explain the basic concepts of System Administration.
- Define key and descriptive Flexfields.
- Recognize the different entities shared between multiple applications.
- Identify features of Multiple Organizations and Multiple Organization Access Control (MOAC).
- Benefits to You
- Get a sound understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite, including navigation, key business flows, functionality, and
- integration points between products. Smoothly implement and start using the applications, so that your organization can
- quickly realize the full value of Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Features & Benefits of Oracle Workflow
- Use the Workflow Monitor to monitor a Workflow to completion.
- Describe Alerts and test a Periodic Alert.
- Describe the features of Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Applications.
- Oracle Functional Consultants
- ERP Vendor Sales Consultants
- Working professionals pursuing a career path in Oracle applications deployment and consultation
- Navigate within Oracle E-Business Suite
- Understand conceptually the major architectural components of E-Business Suite
- Describe basic concepts of System Administration
- Define key and descriptive Flex fields.
- Identify shared entities across E-Business Suite
- Describe features and benefits of Multiple Organization Access Control (MOAC)
- Create Oracle Alerts and test a Periodic Alert
- Learn the key features and benefits of Workflow
- Understand basic features of Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Applications
Oracle E-Business Essentials for Implementers: Overview Summary
Navigating in Oracle Applications
- Logging into and logging off from Oracle Applications
- Accessing Responsibilities
- Using forms & menus
- Data Flow Across Oracle Applications
- Entering data using forms
- Retrieving, Editing and Deleting records
- Accessing Online Help
- Running reports and programs
Introduction to Oracle Applications
- Introduction to R12.1 Footprint
- Benefits of R12.1 Footprint
- 1 E-Business Suite Architecture
- Basic Technical Architecture
- Overview of Oracle file system and directories
- Brief Overview/Introduction about Oracle E-Business Suite Integrated SOA Gateway
Fundamentals of System Administration
- Application Security Overview
- Function Security
- Data Security
- Profile Options
- Standard request submission (SRS)
Fundamentals of Flexfields
- Basics of Flexfields
- Define Value sets
- Define Key Flexfields
- Define Descriptive Flexfields
- Planning Decisions
- Flexfield Enhancements
Shared Entities and Integration
- Shared entities and non-key shared entities
- Overview of E-Business Suite business flows and integration
Fundamentals of Multiple-Organization and Multiple-Organization Access Control (MOAC)
- Introduction to Multiple-Organization and Multiple- Organization Access control (MOAC)
- Types of organizations supported in the Multi-Org model
- Multiple-Organization Access Control Setup and Process
- Reporting across entities
- Key Implementation considerations
Fundamentals of Oracle Workflow & Alerts
- Overview of Workflow
- Oracle Workflow Home Pages
- Worklist WebPages
- Workflow Monitor WebPages
- Overview of Alerts
- Difference between Workflow & Alerts
Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Applications: Overview
- Oracle BI Applications: Overview
- Oracle BI Applications: Multisource Analytics
- Application Integration: Security
- Application Integration: Action Links
- Guided Navigation
- Deployment Options
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes